[TowerTalk] Insulated Wire Wrapped Back

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Insulated Wire Wrapped Back
From: kalepa@maui.net (Jonathan Starr)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 22:46:10 -1000
I've been doing that for years on all my dipoles, and it works ok. Just
make a loop in the wire with a suitable knot and tape the excess wire back
on itself. Then put a rope through the loop and tie a knot in it, and
attach the other end to your support.

When it comes time to shorten or lengthen the wire to peak the antenna, due
to ground proximity etc. it is very easy to loosen the knots and adjust the
working length.

Aloha Nui,

Jonathan KH6X
kalepa@maui.net