[TowerTalk] "Bright Idea Department!"

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] "Bright Idea Department!"
From: (Roderick M. Fitz-Randolph)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 20:03:01 +0000
>Anyone who believes gold doesn't oxidize does not show proper respect for
>alchemy. Take a look at the Atlanta gold dome on top of the capital building.

Ed, I respectfully disagree with you.  Gold DOES NOT oxidize!  Other\
impurities in any alloy containing gold may oxidize but Gold DOES NOT
OXIDIZE!!  I, again respectfully, suggest that the Atlanta gold dome is
not gold!  Possibly a gold paint, possibly a gold alloy, possibly what
is seen is pigeon droppings, but GOLD DOES NOT OXIDIZE.

Still Respectfully, Rod  W5HVV