[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Buytl Rubber Vapor Wrap???

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Buytl Rubber Vapor Wrap???
From: (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 20:51:56 -0500
Hi Steve et al. {al, is a real nice guy but he isn't licensed yet!}

I've never heard of Buytl Rubber Vapor Wrap.  Can you tell us some more
about this stuff?  What does it look like?  How is it used?  Where do you
buy it?  How expensive is it? How is it removed?

I used the 3M? Scotchkote Electrical Coating #14853 (you know where the "?"
came from now, I hope) and it's great!  Unfortunately the 15 oz. can is
rather expensive... about $11 or so at Home Depot and the warning lable
reads like "Cancer-In-A-Can."  But using it outdoors shouldn't be a problem.

Roger, K2JAS 

73, de Roger, K2JAS

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:
Sponsored by:             Akorn Access, Inc. & N4VJ / K4AAA

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • [TowerTalk] Buytl Rubber Vapor Wrap???, Roger L. Elowitz <=