Fwd: [TowerTalk] Looking for SBUD Co.

To: <>
Subject: Fwd: [TowerTalk] Looking for SBUD Co.
From: (
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 23:29:44 -0500 (EST)
Forwarded message:
From: (Roger)
To: <>
Date: 97-03-23 23:15:08 EST

I have one of these transformers for the 80 band I would like to sell.
I have sold the one for 160 meter. I got these from the the sbud group
at the Dayton Hfest . I dont believe they are still in business.
 This transformer is built in 4 inch PVC pipe, you ground the bottom
I bolt, tie 1/4 L ant to the upper loop.Has a so239 caox input. This
really broadbands these verticals ,Work the full 75-80 meter band on one
ant I will ship it for $22.00.