[TowerTalk] Installing Coax Connectors

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Installing Coax Connectors
From: (
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 08:14:31 -0500 (EST)
The recent thread regarding weatherproofing coax connectors is an interesting

What is the best method of installing a coax connector on RG11 or RG8?  In my
radio career, I've probably experienced more failures from improper
installation of connectors than any other single flaw.  And even some of my
friends who are *tm* engineers seem to have trouble installing these pesky

Reply direct, I'll summarize responses in a few days....

73 - Phil, N6ZZ