[TowerTalk] Feeding a grounded tower

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Feeding a grounded tower
From: (Steve Zettel)
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 06:57:35 -0700
Dear Towertalkians,

Sorry, all my limericks deal with a topic other than towers. . . maybe on a
different reflector.

If I go ahead and use unbroken EHS from tower to grounded guy anchors (the
base of the tower is definetely grounded a la Ufer and ground rods), what
is the best way to feed the tower for 160M, or is there a best way? Should
I consider breaking each guy at least one place, and if so, where?

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming, the Poet's Hour.

Steve Zettel  KJ7CH
Libby, MT