[TowerTalk] Ham Radio Legal Reflector Net

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ham Radio Legal Reflector Net
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 09:06:20 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-03-26 08:52:02 EST, WBH3@chrysler.com writes:

> Sometime ago I thought that I had subscribed to another reflector, this one
>  dealing with problems facing us hams with legal problems relating to tower
>  installations and other problems dealilng with covenants, etc.
>
>  I have not seen anything recently from this reflector and wonder if it is
>  still in existense and/or how to reach it.

     You're referring to the HamLaw reflector.  It is only sporadically
active.  If you want to see if you're still a subscriber, send a test message
to ham-law@altlaw.com.

ham-law' in the message.

     For anyone with legal tower questions (as opposed to illegal tower
questions), this is an incredible resource.  Extremely sharp inidviduals who
have been through it before hang out there.

73,  Steve   K7LXC