[TowerTalk] Sommer antennas - not so strong language

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sommer antennas - not so strong language
From: (
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 16:53:59 -0500 (EST)
Fellow TowerTalkians --

     My recent two sentence post on Sommer antennas has created some
controversy.  I was remiss in not identifying myself as a dealer of Force 12
antennas; I'll try not to make that mistake again.  Sorry.

    I was also taken to task for "shooting from the hip" on the relative
worth of the Sommer antenna.  That is probably true; my apologies.  Perhaps
this would have been more appropriate:

"Based on the opinions of others, which are based on who-knows-what evidence,
understanding is that Sommer antennas are not very good, but I don't know
why they are not very good"

      Sorry to anyone offended by the aforementioned email.

73,  Steve  K7LXC