[TowerTalk] Sorry 'bout the Multiple Copies

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sorry 'bout the Multiple Copies
From: (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 20:44:52 -0500
Hi Guys

Sorry about the multiple copies. As I went to send the e-mail... it kept
hanging up in the middle of sending the message.  I aborted the message
three times thinking something was wrong never believing anything was sent.
The outgoing message showed it was still in the "qued" state and nothing sent.

Apologies extended for the unintended bandwidth.

Roger, K2JAS