[TowerTalk] More on soldering...

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] More on soldering...
From: (Tom Wagner)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 21:33:24 -0500
Barry -

Look for a standard propane torch "kit".  Mine came
with a soldering tip.  It looks like the tip of a big
old soldering iron.  It's a little hard to manage the
heat on the tip, but it's much better than a straight
flame or *yuch* a soldering gun!

To clean the tip, you'll need a small wire brush and
a cloth.  Wear goggles if you use the wire

Tom - N1MM