[TowerTalk] Looking for professional installers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Looking for professional installers
From: mashaum@fcg.net (Mark Shaum)
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 97 15:14:04 GMT
I'm soon to begin the excavating for the base and guy anchors for 90 ft of Rohn
55, and possibly a 45 foldover for experimenting.  I'd like to inquire if there
is knowledge of any professional tower installers that service the central
Illinois area?  For the large 55 tower, I'm thinking the project will be a bit
too large for me to handle with a gin pole and a few friends.  Those sections
are HEAVY!  Rohn supplied a couple referrals, but I wasn't really happy with
the pricing, with an estimate of about $2500 for the 55 setup assuming the
concrete and base was already poured and set.

73! - Mark
----

Mark Shaum, K9TR
mashaum@fcg.net