[TowerTalk] Tribander baluns?? TH-6

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tribander baluns?? TH-6
From: rlake@monad.net (Randy Lake)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 18:01:02 -0500
Hi all......I have just takin my tower down and the antenna is being done
over before it goes back up in the air. I am wondering what are the
thoughts on what should be used for a balun. The antenna is a Wilson
Sys.36...almost identical to the TH6.  I have been using a coax choke,ie 6
8"turns of RG-11...The antenna is being fed with 75 ohm catv cable to the
bottom of the tower and the antenna switch and then RG11 to the antenna.
What is best to go back on the beam before I put it back up? Anyone done
anything to improve there TH6 that I could use to improve this? The antenna
will be at 90' on Rohn 25g .... Any help wud be appreciated
73  Randy    N1KWF>>