[TowerTalk] G5RV

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] G5RV
From: (Carlos Augusto S. Pereira)
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 1997 15:44:55 -0300
Excuse me Sir I really tried to understand your entire mail! However there
are a lot of slangs not available in the dictionary. Thank you anyway! I am
sending this mail back to the reflector, perhaps someone can help me.

----->"What's the meaning of snip?"

----->GOT IT!

----->GOT IT!

------>"What is the meaning of chicken here. I don't believe you are a bird.":)

>   Hope this helps.  As I said, I'm no expert, but I do know that my
>antenna works for my extremely modest purposes.  I use it for all bands
>now, but would like to get my tower up with beam for 10, 15, and 20.
>                                                              73,
>Mary-Frances R. Bartels                         (((#)))     ^     ^
>Amateur Radio Callsign: KI0DZ     Denver, CO       |         ^ - ^
>"Owner and Operator" of Rudolph's Rabbit Ranch  -------      (o o)
>Independent Rep. of Watkins products            |ooOoo|    >{  |  }<
>(303) 428-5884                 -------        "      )*
>FAQ on WWW:
>Administrative requests:
Carlos - PY1CAS