[TowerTalk] Bent mast.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bent mast.
From: stratto@tiac.net (stratto)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 15:28:03 -0500 (EST)
Bob, Since  your antenna heights are not too high, and you want to save your
antennas, I would call a TREE expert that has a  truck with bucket
capability, hire him out for a few hours...

Also, I sleeved my mast. They are both HIGH Pressure STEEL, 1/4 inch wall,
about 13 feet in length out of the tower.  One mast inside the other, I have
a TH11, and above that by 8 feet a 40-2CD on the same mast. Antennas so far
have handled gusts to 70 mph.

w1zz
eds

73s