[TowerTalk] Newsline excerpt - 2000' Tower falls

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Newsline excerpt - 2000' Tower falls
From: jefray@si-net.com (Jerry Fray)
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 1997 12:45:44 -0500
Hi Steve -
        Yep, I had a hunch too after a couple of hot replies on the subject
that a simple typo was made and a zero dropped off making the 700'
radius into a 70' radius. But I am not (nor claim to be) an expert in
this field. Just posted what I felt would be an interesting article. But
as can be expected some folks just are not happy unless they can find a
negative issue in EVERYTHING! After all this did seem like an
appropriate news story for this reflector. Maybe someone in the local
area it happend in could provide us with more accurate details?????
--
-73-
Jerry KG9JD