[TowerTalk] Newsline excerpt - 2000' Tower falls

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Newsline excerpt - 2000' Tower falls
From: (Joseph A. Feustle, Jr.)
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 1997 15:35:13 -0500 (EST)
For what it's worth, this item appeared on the local evening news here in
Toledo the day it happened. Given the magnitude of the disaster reported, I
expected to see a followup on the ABC evening news. Nothing!

I also looked in the morning paper the following morning. Zip. Nothing.
Nada. I agree with Steve that it would be of benefit to all our friends and
subscribers if someone could get complete information. Perhaps we could
learn something, not that I ever expect to have a tower that size, well
maybe half of that (In my dreams!).

Joe, N8JF