[TowerTalk] RE: The Other End of the Coax

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: The Other End of the Coax
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 09:53:37 -0600
I just put a regular PL259 connector on the end of the coax.  Then I
take a
panel mount SO239, solder a short wire to the center pin and another to
one of the flange mounting holes, and attach those wires to the beam (a
split-driven-element Cushcraft A4S in my case).  That way you can
proof the PL259 just like normal, and just screw it onto the SO239.
Dave WD5N