[TowerTalk] 80 Mtr Yagi on SSV Tower?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80 Mtr Yagi on SSV Tower?
From: mikemr@nwlink.com (Michael Mraz)
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 1997 03:28:15 -0000
We used a full-size bottom-fed four-square array at VK0IR for 40m
(the "Heard Island Special"). Performance was outstanding, and one
of the nicest features of the four-square was instant direction switching
(instead of waiting for a rotator to turn). I'm sold on them. When I have
the room, I will be building a full-size four-square array for 80, probably
using Rohn 25 with base insulators.

73   Mike   N6MZ