[TowerTalk] Worried I'll Mess Sometin' Up!!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Worried I'll Mess Sometin' Up!!
From: LEA-MALONEY@postoffice.worldnet.att.net (Clif & Karen Maloney)
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 1997 09:10:47 -0500
Hi Y'All!

I'm getting ready to install a new Force12 C-4SXL in a couple of weeks.

Do any of you have any tidbits of advice before I begin? How 'bout things
to watch out for?
Is there anything unique to this antenna, its construction or installation
that I should know about or beware of before I start?

The thought of straying from my trusted TA-33 to something new and
different scares me to death!  GEEZ!......I hope I don't screw something
up!

Thanks in advance.

Clif L. Maloney (KM5HY)-formerly KA5VDJ
101 Lakeshore Drive East