[TowerTalk] AB-577 MAST

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AB-577 MAST
From: (Bill Hinkle)
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 00:30:40 PST
I picked up a AB-577 MAST at the hamfest this weekend. I would like to
know if anybody in the group has any experience with this. Here's the
questions I have.
         1, How much antenna have you hung on it? ( Can I put a Cushcraft
A4S with a 40              meter kit on this?)
         2, How did you mount a rotor on it? I have some ideas, but sure
would like to                      hear yours.
         3, Can I put this up for 2 or 3 months and not worry about the
rubber rollers being              destroyed by the sun?
                                                       Thanks for any
info you may be able to give.
                                                        Bill KB3AUG