[TowerTalk] Bent Mast Removal....Thanks!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bent Mast Removal....Thanks!
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 14:33:29 -0400

From: Tyler G Stewart@CEC on 04/07/97 02:33 PM

I'd be a little careful using a bucket truck.  Most of them really arent
designed to handle much weight other than the man in it.
If you need to lift significant weight, the proper tool is a crane.  Check
the rating of the bucket system before you use it and if you
are the one doing the work in it, be sure and use proper safety gear.

73, Tyler K3MM