[TowerTalk] Stacks on Roof Towers?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stacks on Roof Towers?
From: (Scott Bullock)
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 05:11:05 -0400 (EDT)
I have a similar setup on my house right now, I used 2x6 across the inside
roof trusses to back up the threaded rod that goes through the roof tower
foot pads-if you use large washers inside and out, and at least 3/8 threaded
rod on each leg, that should be more than strong enough. Mine doesn't even
budge- has a ta-33, 2 uhf yagis, 2 fiberglass gain omni antennas, and a
scanner antenna on it. Been up for 2.5 years through several hurricane force
winds too.

Good luck