[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Protecting Hardware from Vandals

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Protecting Hardware from Vandals
From: (Lee Buller)
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 1997 13:30:57 -0500
At 08:00 AM 4/8/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>What I have done to relieve my fears is to double nut the main bolt.  I have
>>also drilled a hole in the bolt and used a kotter-key with a slotted bolt.
>For future reference, that slotted NUT is usually called a castle or
>castellated nut.
>Just FYI.
>Chad Kurszewski, WE9V 

Thanks for the information....  A slotted bolt...what a goofus I am.  Ha!  I
meant slotted nut...which is called a castle or castellated nut.  Never new
what they called those things.  

Thannks for the correction


FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • [TowerTalk] Protecting Hardware from Vandals, Lee Buller <=