[TowerTalk] Lightning Protection Components

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lightning Protection Components
From: (Fred Hopengarten)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 18:10:34 EDT
A very good friend of mine grew up in South Africa.  When he was growing
up, every elementary school child in South Africa was taught the
following question and answer:

Q:  What do you do when there is a rain storm with lightning?

A:  Lie down in the field and get wet.

Fred Hopengarten, K1VR
Six Willarch Road; Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
617/259-0088; e-mail: or

On Thu, 10 Apr 1997 15:41:24 +0300 Mihail Mateescu <>