[TowerTalk] [ Re: Emoto rotators]

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] [ Re: Emoto rotators]
From: (Jim O'Connell)
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 16:47:47 -0500
To: <>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 16:43:36 -0500
From: Jim O'Connell <>
Subject: Re: Fwd: [TowerTalk] Emoto rotators

The EDCO home page (they are the distributors of Emoto) is:

Look for Emoto specifications.  The 1300MSAX is similar to
the big HyGain, and is priced at $1450 US.  I have the 1200
model, and it's very heavy duty, and well made. I would
recommend it for any but the biggest stack.  The EDCO web
pages have full specifications for weight, size, etc.

73, Jim W9WU