[TowerTalk] Breakthrough Ground Rod Technique

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Breakthrough Ground Rod Technique
From: (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 23:12:08 -0400
Hi Joe,

Boy, are you close!  <Smit> from the Gaelic root... to hit or smite (like in
blacksmith) and <ereene> also Gaelic, for "little pieces"... sizes
unspecified. Thusly... smithereene to smash into little pieces.....I
think.... but I could be wrong on this one. I know more about gerbils than

Roger, K2JAS