[TowerTalk] Need Help With Bow Launching

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need Help With Bow Launching
From: jreid@aloha.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 20:39:52 -1000
At 02:05 AM 4/20/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Guys,
>
>Seriously now........
>
>I have no arrows.

Buy some hunting arrows and a gadget which attaches to your
bow called a "Game Tracker".  I learned of this gadget in,
I think it was February CQ;  an article about getting wires
up and around the trees.  The game tracker cartridge holder
attaches to your bow,  and a little device which screws on
behind the (removable) hunting arrow head holds the light
line that is fed out from the Game Tracker cartridge
holder.  The spools of string are 2500 feet long!  This
is so you can follow the wanderings of the creature into
whom you have fired your arrow,  until the poor beast
lies down and dies.

73,  Jim, KH7M

PS: I have bought same to span the distance to far trees for
my V-beam project.