[TowerTalk] Need Help With Bow Launching

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need Help With Bow Launching
From: (T. A. Russell)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 08:05:00 EDT
To place lines in trees, I use a slingshot and a one ounce fishing
weight tied to a lightweight monofilament line from a fishing reel
which is attached to the slingshot using a cable tie.  The slingshot
will have less range (safer than arrow) but has excellent accuracy.
It helps to paint the weight!  I use either yellow or "safety" orange.

After the fishing line in place, I pull a small nylon cord through and
then use the cord to pull a rope.

de Tom N4KG