[TowerTalk] TS50

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TS50
From: (Leikhim, Joe)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 23:32:36 -0400
al wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I have owned a TS50 for several years end now it stated whit a problem
> that i can't solve.
> The problem is:
> Every time you turn the power supply on, the tranceiver also turn on
> whithout having pushing tne power button, and it resets all the
> functions.
> I sure that the problem is on the microprosesor.

Check the schematic and look for a lithium battery. I don't know if your
model has one but if it does it could cause exactly the problem your
having. The battery would retain the microprocessor memory. They wear
out after many years of service.

Joe Leikhim

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967