[TowerTalk] Powerline noise, who can I call in CA?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Powerline noise, who can I call in CA?
From: (
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 12:38:33 -0700 (PDT)
After a year of semi-patiently waiting for some resolution to my powerline
noise problem from PG&E,  I have finally waited long enough.  Who can I call
to escalate this?  I called the CA PUC today and was told they no longer
have juristiction over this and to contact the FCC (I can imagine how far
this will get me).  I have exhausted all the leads known to me within PG&E.

Where do I go next?  Or do I just pray that some drunk takes out the problem

BTW:  I live in Madera County if that matters.

73, Robert N7STU/YB2ARO, DM07aa/OI52ee (Norcal WSWSS activities & N7STU/YB2ARO homepages) (1997 WSWSS Technical Conference Information Page) (WSWSS email reflector)