[TowerTalk] Information needed

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Information needed
From: (Doug Robbins)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 08:28:12 -0400
John -

     Sounds like you've some interesting times ahead.  Unless you yourself
are qualified legal counsel I would strongly urge you to consult with a lawyer
familiar with the morass of issues that are going to result here.
     You might want to address this issue to the group at
You will undoubtedly get significant input as to how to best proceed from this
point forward.

Doug - W2DR
To: <>