[TowerTalk] Cutting EHS?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cutting EHS?
From: (Scott Bullock)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 21:27:37 -0400 (EDT)
Barry, a GOOD pair of bolt cutters works great-that's what we use in our
shop here. Another neat tool that I have used in a pinch  (and many people
outside of the commercial two way industry may never have heard of) is a
KNIPEX. They are made in Germany, and have this really neato lever action-I
can cut 1/8 stainless by squeezing between my thumb and pinky fingers-these
things cut ANYTHING. I have even used them numerous times to cut steel bar
stock to make brackets for radios!  They are fairly pricey (50-75.00), but I
personally have had the same set for 4 years now, and no sign of
dulling-even being used several times a day.
A hacksaw also works in a pich, but it a pain in the butt, and you are
liable to rattle your fingers to smithereens. Ouch :)