[TowerTalk] Cutting EHS?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cutting EHS?
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 21:26:34 -0500 (CDT)
>Hi all - Wonder what everyone uses to cut EHS guy wire? I've tried a
>variety including a hack saw (pure torture!) to bolt cutters (put a
>nice dent in the jaws). What works best?
>73 Barry

I have always used bolt cutters.

I wrap the place I am going to cut with a few wraps of
200 MPH tape (aka duct tape) so the ends don't come undone and
then just cut it in the middle of the tape.

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.            "I'm on a mexican radio"
K5TR                                           - Wall of Voodoo