[TowerTalk] Web download speeds

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Web download speeds
From: doug.robbins@worldnet.att.net (Doug Robbins)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 20:01:54 -0400
     You're absolutely right John.  The time of day and the load
on the network has nothing to do with the service provided by
AOL, P, and CS.   These "providers" exceeded their capacity
long ago.  And yet,  folks are still signing up.  Or worse, those
folks who are already customers and experiencing lousy service
choose to stay.  I wish I knew what the attraction was.

73,
Doug - W2DR