[TowerTalk] Information needed

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Information needed
From: (
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 21:45:54 GMT
>Owner of commercial tower in South Florida (Built in about 1987,
>EIA222D??) decides to remove two large six foot 2 GHz Grid antennas from
>near top of tower (125 ft) and replace with two smaller two foot 10 GHz
>solid dishes at 80 ft level. PE report says tower in this configuration
>still meets original design criteria.
>1. Does owner of tower need to pull building permit for this

Basic rule of dealing with government:

NEVER involve government unless absolutely necessary.   ("Absolutely necessary"
can be loosely defined as when an agent of the government is staning in your
way with a 105 mm and you only have a 50 mm.)

73 - JC,

"Trust me, I'm from the government, I'm here to help you."