[TowerTalk] Butternut's HF-9V

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Butternut's HF-9V
From: (Luiz Felipe Valente Ceglia)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 08:39:04 -0300

I had moved recently to a flat, and I don't have much space on the building's
top for putting a large beam or even a dipole.

I've been thinking about putting up a butternut's HF-9V antenna.

Hav you any guys any consideration about it? I don't wan to run contests as a
big gun, but I just don't want to be apart of them.

Thanks, an 73's

Luiz Felipe Valente Ceglia <> HamCall: PY1NB, ex PU1WLF - Tel/Fax: +55-21-255-2853
Ask me for Snail Mail & PGP Key