[TowerTalk] Anyone staying at Signature Inn?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Anyone staying at Signature Inn?
From: (Barry Kutner)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 23:37:17 +0000
Sri if this is a dupe. I tried to send it last night, but my ISP was
having mail trouble, and I don't think it made it...

If anyone is staying at the Signature Inn (Dayton or elsewhere), I
have a discount coupon good for 50% off one night, or 1 free night in
2 night stay. E-mail me if you are interested...
73 Barry

Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet:
Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: