Rohn specs a grade 5 bolt. You can get themin various platings.
1/4" diameter x 1-1/2" NF (national fine thread)
5/16" diameter x 1-1/2" NF
You need 3 of each for each section, as well as nuts.
- K7LXC's company TowerTech (1-800-towers8)
- Texas Towers. I received a nice note from Gerald the owner asking why I
was disatisfied with his company and he seemed genuinely concerned. I'll be
giving them another shot.
- National Towers. Normally as them in stock.
- Burghardt's in SD 800-927-4261
- Hill Radio in Bloomington, IL 309-663-2141
- R & L Electronics, Hamilton, OH
- TESSCO 800-472-7373
- Ham Central in New York 914 462-0415.
- Norms Rotor Service, Frederick, MD (301) 874-5885
I think this should get me and anyone else covered.
Bill Fisher, W4AN (EX KM9P)
FAQ on WWW: http://www.contesting.com/towertalkfaq.html
Administrative requests: towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com