[TowerTalk] Rohn Parts Sources?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn Parts Sources?
From: (Stan Griffiths)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 20:40:07 -0700 (PDT)
>I'm trying to track down bolts for Rohn-25.
>National Tower - Bzzzt.  Out of stock.
>Texas Towers - Bzzzzt.  I dont deal with them any more.
>Rohn - Bzzzt.  $100.00 minimum order.
>AES - Bzzzt.  Only sell towers.  No parts.
>Ack Radio - Bzzzt.  Little or no stock.
>Bill, W4AN

I have 20 sets of new ones for $1.44 per set plus shipping.  How many do you
need?  (No minimum.)

Haven't these guys ever heard of SERVICE?  You don't stock and sell Rohn
bolt kits for profit.  You do it as a SERVICE to your customers (but only if
you give a damn about your customers, I guess . . . )

PS  I am the only stocking Rohn dealer in Oregon.