[TowerTalk] 3/4" Plumbers Delight CATV Connectors

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 3/4" Plumbers Delight CATV Connectors
From: (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 11:32:35 -0400 (EDT)

Can someone (maybe a plumber) tell me exactly what parts I need to make
the 3/4" CATV to barrel connector adaptors?  The only way I can ever get
the right parts is by having one in my hand when I walk in the place.
And like an idiot I used the last one.

BTW... I've had excellent luck with these connectors even on 10M.  I
always wrap several layers of scotch and scotchkote but not sure it
matters.  Easy adaptors and cheap (oops inexpensive).

Bill, W4AN