[TowerTalk] Fwd: Mast and stacking question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Mast and stacking question
From: (Frank Donovan)
Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 09:46:50 -0400 (EDT)

Any reputable supplier of specialty steels, such as 4130, will
routinely provide you with the metalurgical test results for the steel
tubing you have purchased. Some suppliers charge a few dollars for the
test certificate.

I wouldn't use a specialty steel without having the test document,
otherwise there is no way to have confidence in your installation!