[TowerTalk] new hazer tower and ant.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] new hazer tower and ant.
From: steve@gamecash.com (Steve Weisbrod)
Date: Sun, 4 May 97 23:30:00 -0600
Well fellow TowerTalkins after two soild days of work the twenty meter
beam is up and working. I had to call the tree trimmer back as the beam
would not rotate after it went up.  The hazer is great. I must of had the
antenna up and down 6 times. No sweat. I have been very impressed with
GM's quality every thing fits and worked without a hitch.  I worked three
new countries tonight with great sig reports so I must be getting out
good. The Force 12 EF320 was a snap to assemble. But they only gave me 60
pop rivets and it needs about 80 to complete. I got some at the hardware
store and Tom from Force 12 is sending out replacements although he said
the hardware ones were OK. I wonder why he uses the special closed end
ones then? If any one is interested I'm thinking of setting up a sched.
time for TowerTalkins to QSO and give me honest signal reports ect. What
do you think?

73 Steve W8GAZ