[TowerTalk] K Factor for Tailtwister Rotor

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] K Factor for Tailtwister Rotor
From: (Frank Donovan)
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 18:12:07 -0400 (EDT)
I do not know the "K" factor for the Tailtwister, but I can tell you that
I've been turning a 48 foot boom 5 element 20M monobander at 100 feet with
a Tailtwister for the last ten years.  I did have to repair it once, but
the rebuild cost less than $100.00.

One good thing about the Tailtwister is you can always get them repaired
for a reasonable price.  About the only thing you can do to it to make it
unrepairable is to store it outdoors horizontally (water will get in and
destroy it!).