[TowerTalk] H I

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] H I
From: n4si@pobox.com (n4si@pobox.com)
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 00:28:20 +0000
> I'd like to comment on this, tho.  In my four+ decades of of CW
> operation, I've never thought of it as being ridiculous.

Hi, Rod. Boy does it sound weird to say that. My last word on this,
'cause it doesn't really pertain to TT, and I was probably out of
line for making the comment anyway, but I heartily agree on the use
of it on CW. It sounds and reads silly on voice or in print.

And please don't anyone think I am supporting the "Q signals were
designed for CW" nonsense. Mine was a very narrowly and admittedly
inappropriately aimed comment.

Now about those owls...

73, Rod N4SI
    The DXer formerly known as N9AKE