[TowerTalk] Re: Insulated Elements

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Insulated Elements
From: (Frank Donovan)
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 23:18:41 -0400 (EDT)
Hello Andrew!
I cut the phenolic sheet into 6 x 6 x 1/2" pieces for mounting 20, 15 and
10M elements to the boom.  I do not use split driven elements, rather I
use T-matched driven elements; however, a piece of Type LE Phenolic rod
inserted into the two element halves would provide excellent strength,
then you could mount that assembly to the phenolic plate.