[TowerTalk] Thanks to all

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thanks to all
From: (Doug Brandon)
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 13:33:53 -0700 (PDT)
I just wanted to say thanks to all of the TowerTalkians who answered
my questions on "low beam vs vertical" and roof towers a few months ago.

This past weekend we put up a Glen Martin 17.5' roof tower with a
Force-12 C4S beam on top (at about 32') and it works like gangbusters.
The vertical sounded like a dummy load compared to the new beam.  The
difference is really unbelievable.  If anybody is considering putting
up a beam, but you're worried that it's not high enough, JUST DO IT!

See you on the bands...

   73 de Doug, N6RT

  Doug Brandon