[TowerTalk] Stacking KT34XA's

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stacking KT34XA's
From: K4LM@aol.com (K4LM@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 20:11:49 -0400 (EDT)
Hello,

Well, here goes my first append to the towertalk reflector.  I want to stack
2 KLM
34XA's on my tower.  The top antenna is at 96ft. but I am not sure were to
put the
2nd antenna.  I can either put it at 45 ft. or at 59 ft.  My QTH is West Palm
Beach,
FL.  Which hieght would produce the best gain and angle of radiation for the
2nd
antenna?  Of course these antennas would be in phase, and/or switched ( top,
bottom, or both ).

While I'm here, more food for thought.  I also have the option of phasing 20
meter
mono-banders in the same situation.  If the tower ordinance passes, I will be
able
to put the 34XA at 70 ft on another tower.  Any thoughts???

BTW, I have a 2 element 40 at 105 ft over the 34XA.

73, Vant/K4LM