To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] THE SPITFIRE BEAM
From: (
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 09:01:59 -0400 (EDT)
Hello my fellow electro magnetic maniacs !

 (Kidding of course!)  In order to keep the appearance of my 10 el. log
periodic and new 93' Aluminum tower ( I mean to tell ya--this baby is SHINY)
 as  inconspicuous as possible I would like to paint the beam and tower.  Top
of ant. to be sprayed green and brown and bottom sky blue and grey.  Also
would like to paint the tower flat brown.

Does anyone have a problem with painting an aluminum beam with exterior
latex? What works best as primer?  Thanks in advance for any cerebral
radiation my way regarding this matter...                      73  Scotty

check out my site at:
if your interested in my HAM SHACK IN THE CLOUDS project.