[TowerTalk] Texas Towers

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Texas Towers
From: (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 17:09:34 -0400 (EDT)
> I wonder why Texas Towers put those great advertisments and such a lousy
> service. Once they hang up on me after noticing my accent.

I think it's all in who you talk to over there.  I recently received an
email from the owner of the company (Gerald) who was very concerned about
a note I posted on the reflector concerning his company.  The bottom line
is (I believe) that he has one or two problem children over there
answering the phone.

Last week I placed an order with Gerald and everything went smoothly
other than the order shipping two days after I placed it and not being
told.  I have been told by other friends that Neal is "the guy" to talk
to over there.

Like they... It's not what you know, it's who you know.

Bill, W4AN