[TowerTalk] Re: Mr Harpole's 2 Recent Posts

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Mr Harpole's 2 Recent Posts
From: (Charles H. Harpole)
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 00:59:09 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks Bob for your comments.  Two notes:  I had all gear disconnected
from all incoming wires--AC, ground, antennas, rotors, etc--with the wires
places several feet from the incoming terminations.
And, I do not have ANY ground rods on my tower, just the re-bar cage which
goes into the concrete in the earth.
And a note, I think tree sap makes a good grounding path for lightning and
the root system a nice tie to mother earth.
But, the top tube in the G-6 is definitely gone, here.  Searched around to
no avail.  de K4VUD